Sunday, January 11, 2009

ShAyLeNn'S dAnCe

This was Shae's first dance recital...She seen the crowd and froze...The camera is a little shakey only because I am laughing at her...well maybe next time she will do better because she will know what to expect.

4 comments:

R~ said...

...Oh, this is the footage she'll beg you not to show anyone when she is about 14... This made me laugh.. how cute! I'm glad you posted this- their outfits were pretty and I bet she loved getting dressed up...and I think you're right- next time she'll do better!

xoxo- Bekah-

shantel said...

That is so darn cute I love little dancers. that age is so cute even if they freeze. She'll do it next time. Where does she take the dances and outfits are darling

Stephanie said...

We go to Jenny's Jazz...She has someone that makes all of the outfits, lots cheeper than when we went to Elite Dance Force...I didn't like them much...very unorganized and I spent lots of $$. where is you studio at?

shantel said...

I teach out of my house I have a little studio in the basement. It is tons of fun I enjoy all the cute and funny girls.