I would love one! I never did FHE but we have been trying the past month and it has been really fun. It seems easier to do when I have easy already to go lessons. I loved Braxton's laugh by the way!
I would love one!! I need to get better about doing FHE. You can send it to sidavon@comcast.net if you would. Then I can get YOUR email and send you an invite to our family blog.
3 comments:
I want! I want! I want! I'm so glad you have FHE. I wish we were better at it. We kinda got out of the habit when Scott was in school.
I would love one! I never did FHE but we have been trying the past month and it has been really fun. It seems easier to do when I have easy already to go lessons. I loved Braxton's laugh by the way!
I would love one!! I need to get better about doing FHE. You can send it to sidavon@comcast.net if you would. Then I can get YOUR email and send you an invite to our family blog.
Post a Comment