Tuesday, January 13, 2009

3's AbOuT sTePhAnIe!

3 Names I've Been Called.
1. Stephanie
2. Steph
3. Mom

3 Jobs I've Have Had In My Life
1. Woods Market
2. Papa Murphy's
3. CNA

3 Places I Have Lived
1. Huntsville
2. Pleasant view
3. North Ogden

3 Shows I Watch
1. Army Wives
2. Criminal Minds
3. One Tree Hill

3 Places I Have Been
1. Cancun, Mexico (2 times)
2. Navoo, IL
3. Florida, (2times)

3 People That E-mail Me Regularly
1. My mom
2. My cousins. Dawn. Ginger. and Tina
3. Kristin

3 of my favorite Foods
1. Chinese
2. Cheese Cake
3. Jerkey

3 Things I Am Looking Forward To
1. Going to Cancun next month
2. Having Date night Sat. with no kids
3. Football Season to start again...(I need something to keep Braxton really busy)

3 People I Tag
1. Everyone
2. That Reads
3. This! Go Go!!!!

1 comment:

R~ said...

Oh the things I learn about you when I read your Tags... Mmm.. Jerkey, date nights and Mexico!

I can't wait for your Cancun post!
Enjoy- you deserve it!