We had family night Monday, I usually have to work on Monday's but since the goverment recognizes MLK Day as a Holiday...I got the day off to play with the family:)
MaKayla go Apples to Apples JR. for Christmas so we decided to teach the kids how to play it. Braxton was so funny because he would just giggle and giggle. It's so funny because it's not your normal giggle but it's deffinalty a childs giggle.



2 comments:
I love to play Apples to Apples.. it makes me giggle too.. thanks for posting the cute videos- you have such cute kids...
Ham sandwiches are painful.. love letters... home runs are talented- that all made me laugh...
-Bekah-
Hi Stephanie!!! I had no idea you guys had a blog! I was so excited to find it. I hope you don't mind. :) I love the videos of you guys playing games with your kids. I think it's so fun to play games with your kids when they're older.
Post a Comment