9 years ago
Monday, April 20, 2009
SuRgErY fRiDaY :(
Beginning in March Shae had a run on of fevers and not feeling well for about two weeks...we seen two doctors with no results. The first one thought she just had virus, the second figured the only thing might be an infection in her tonsils. We were able to convince the second Dr. to put her on an antibiotic. This at least helped the infection and fevers go away to get her feeling better. I took her to a ENT specialist last week and he decided that her tonsils were really big, causing many problems and needed to be removed. Long storey short, Shae is having surgery Friday. Recovery time should only be 5-7 days...so that is a good thing. It is amazing how little kids back bounce back so fast:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Good luck! I had to wait until I was 17 to have mine out. I hope everything goes well.
Everything will be fine!... She will be feeling much better soon!....and so will you..
R~
Post a Comment