9 years ago
Thursday, April 23, 2009
I fEeL lIkE sUcH aN iDiOt!
So I was at work, it's about 10:30 pm, I just got out of a 2 hour meeting and I am walking down the stairs apparently not paying attention. I thought that I was at the bottom of the landing but I had one more stair before the bottom landing so when my foot didn't land right I rolled my ankle and I fell. 2 of my teammates were walking right behind me. It hurt really bad and they kept asking are you OK. Well yeah I thought after the pain goes away I'll be find...but I just felt like a total idiot. I wasn't going to even report the incident until I realized that my ankle was getting really fat. I then decided I had to go tell my manager what an idiot I was because I didn't know how to walk down the stairs. I don't think it is broken but I have decided to go to the doctor so AFLAC will at least pay me...I wish someone was video taping me so I could at least see how funny I looked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Don't feel too bad. I know that I have done that more than once. I hope it gets feeling better soon!
You are NOT an idiot. Things happen and accidents are among them! I bet it's a really bad sprain.... I'm glad you're getting it looked at....
How about some ice for your ankle and some ice cream for your feelings?
Love,
R~
Poor Stephanie!! That sucks. I hope it's feeling better by now. How did Shae's surgery go?? I hope the two of you are doing great!!
Post a Comment