Thursday, April 16, 2009

FaMiLy FuN



We took the kids to the park Monday night while the weather was still good. The swings were diffinatly the popular thing. (sorry the pictures arn't soo good. They were taken from my cell phone.)




Once we got away from the swings sure enough Ian found the monkey bars.
This time he decieded it would be funner to walk on top.

5 comments:

R~ said...

I LOVE the new top picture on your blog!! Excellent photography...

That Ian! Are his feet ever on the ground? ;)

R~

Kristin said...

I love the new picture of the feet. Very cute. We need some warm weather so we can go play at the park.

The Davis Family said...

Are you sure that Ian isn't part monkey. I cant believe how much that kid likes to climb. I am glad to see your blog updated. It has taken me a few weeks. Having a new baby in the house takes some getting use to. Glad you had a good Easter. Ours was ok. We just stayed home to avoid GERMS we dont want our baby to get R.S.V.!!

R~ said...

I love the new family pictures! I still smile when I think about you and Brady being just a part of two.... I love the picture of the 6 of you! Im so glad you get family photos taken- they are priceless now and will be even more so in 20 years....

xoxo
R~

Sidney Cottle said...

Fun fun!!!! I love the new family pics! They are so cute!!!