
My oh My how time fly's when your busy and havin' fun...or is that just busy I can't remeber it just went by way to fast.
Braxton has been involved a lot of wrestling lately, practice twice a week and wresting meets every Saturday. Brady and Grandpa Jack took him all of the way up to Boise, Id this last weekend while the other kids and I stayed home. We went to Heather's Bridal Shower (My soon to be sister-in-law) , the girls had fun handing all of her presents to her and was just as excited as she was to see what was coming next. Then we decided to take a trip to dinner then to the park to waste a little time. Ian was of course a monkey. He crossed the monkey bars like 3 times...what 4 year old does that??? oh wait his name is Ian AKA Little Harold. We then headed to the movies to see HOTEL FOR DOGS. It turned out pretty cute. Shae decided to sleep through the whole thing, it was probably a good thing that way I was able to see the whole show. She isn't much of a TV person, she gets board easily.
We here we go to start off another week of fun.....
Braxton has been involved a lot of wrestling lately, practice twice a week and wresting meets every Saturday. Brady and Grandpa Jack took him all of the way up to Boise, Id this last weekend while the other kids and I stayed home. We went to Heather's Bridal Shower (My soon to be sister-in-law) , the girls had fun handing all of her presents to her and was just as excited as she was to see what was coming next. Then we decided to take a trip to dinner then to the park to waste a little time. Ian was of course a monkey. He crossed the monkey bars like 3 times...what 4 year old does that??? oh wait his name is Ian AKA Little Harold. We then headed to the movies to see HOTEL FOR DOGS. It turned out pretty cute. Shae decided to sleep through the whole thing, it was probably a good thing that way I was able to see the whole show. She isn't much of a TV person, she gets board easily.
We here we go to start off another week of fun.....



2 comments:
You're such a great Mom! Taking them to the park, dinner, the movies! How fun!
I think you're right about Shae sleeping the entire movie- you may have had to leave half way through had she not zonked out!
I hope you have a good week- sounds like it'll be busy! ;)
Bekah~
I think you are very brave taking a 7 yr old and 2- 4 yr olds to the movie by yourself. I don't take my kids to the movie unless Grandma is going with us. That way I have more hands to help me with them.
Post a Comment