It was great to see some baby pictures... how amazing that you guys ended up with twins!? They look so happy and so loved.. I hope this birthday was memorable and I am sure they are glad to have you home!
I can't believe they are 4. Wow time flies. They are so cute. I bet they missed you like crazy while you were gone. I love the pictures of Brady. HA HA HA! Proof that you should never give him a dare.
4 comments:
I can't believe they are 4! I've never seen their baby pictures before, they were (and still are!) beautiful babies! Hope you had fun on your trip.
It was great to see some baby pictures... how amazing that you guys ended up with twins!? They look so happy and so loved.. I hope this birthday was memorable and I am sure they are glad to have you home!
xoxo
Rebekah-
I can't believe they are 4. Wow time flies. They are so cute. I bet they missed you like crazy while you were gone. I love the pictures of Brady. HA HA HA! Proof that you should never give him a dare.
Happy Birthday! I can't believe they are 4 wow!!!
Post a Comment