Monday, March 9, 2009

ShAeLyNn AnD iAn'S bIrThDaY pArTy




We had a yummy cake full of balloons








ShaeLynn and Ian both got a huge jug of bubbles...I think we will have some bubbles for a while:)





Grandma made them both blanket...which they like very much, Thank you Grandma



Ian got this fun tool set...





He had fun fixing things...notice the glasses...that's fog not glare


And some cute cloths!


Brady teased the kids a little

I gave all the kids punching balloons to make the party really noisy (what was I thinking?)

Then Braden went for a ride on the school bus!

3 comments:

Sidney Cottle said...

I just can't believe that the twins are 4!!! They are so adorable! It looks like they had a great birthday. I bet they're so excited to have you home.

R~ said...

One can never, ever have enough bubbles, cakes or birthdays.... Happy 4 years to your babies... and to you and Brady.

Beautiful kids! Looks like a really fun day...

xoxo,
R~

Kristin said...

It was lots of fun. Thanks for letting us share in the day. I love the picture of Bradyn on the bus!