I am so excited we, we will be leaving for Cancun in 8 days...wow time sure flies : ) I only have one problem...I don't have anything packed...guess I had better work on that really soon huh.
Last year when we went to Cancun my mother and father in-law bought into the Royal Resorts time share. So for the next 50 years we have an opportunity to go everyother year, we have two villas. The villas are really nice they sleep eight and it even has a kitchen so we don't have to go out to eat everynight. The only problem with that is you not suppose to take Dairy, meet, fresh fruit or any opened nuts into Mexico. We took a lot of food last year so that we didn't have to go grocery shopping and buy a bunch of stuff written in spanish.
We will be taking Braxton and MaKayla with us this year. Shae and Ian will be staying with my wounderful parents who are so willing to take care of them. Thanks mom and dad we Love you!
9 years ago



3 comments:
Are you sure you don't have room in your suitcase for me?
You could put kristin in your bag!!! LOL I hope you guys have some much fun I am Jealous!!!!!
I could put Kristin in my suit case but I think that she would be missed at home...I had better leave her there...Thanks I am really excited...a whole week of vacation! and it is warm..no snow!
Post a Comment