Friday, February 27, 2009

8 ThInGs

Rules

1. Post rules on the blog
2. Answer the six 8 things
3. Tag 8 people and leave them a comment so they know.

8 favorite TV Shows

1.Army Wives
2. October Road
3. Biggest Loser
4. American Idol
5. Prison Break
6. Criminal Minds
7. One Tree Hill
8. Grey's Anatomy

8 things I did yesterday

1. Went Swimming
2. Went Snorkeling
3. Ate crazy Mexican food
4. Laid in the sun
5. Road in a van with the crazy Mexican drivers
6. Took Pictures
7. Played Pool
8.Drank Daiquiris (virgin of course)

8 things I look forward to:

1. Seeing my kids tomorrow
2. Coming home to American food
3. Sleeping in my own bed
4. Sleeping in.... at home
5. Summer
6. No Snow
7. More Sun
8. Twins birthday

8 favorite restaurants:
1. ABC Mandarin
2. Applebee’s
3. Pizzaria
4. Arby’s
5. Jeremiah’s
6. Moore’s (Breakfast)
7. Olive Garden
8. Mom's

8 things I wish for

1. For my house to be paid off
2. My children to be successful and happy
3. To be skinny
4. Lazy days!
5. For my kids to not fight
6. A long happy life with Brady
7. For Brady to be successful with work
8. Affordable health care. ;0)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I'm jealous of all the things you did yesterday. Your trip sounded and looked like lots of fun. I bet the twins were excited to see you when you got home.