Today was Brady's Birthday...Who would've thought...28, married with 4 kids and and 8 year old that acts just like him :) And still a kid at heart ;)
Happy Birthday Brady I love you!
We made a trip to the open house of the Draper Temple today. The weather in Ogden was horrible, once we hit bountiful things were a little better..at least the roads were not coved in snow! We had a lot of fun and enjoyed every moment.
Happy Birthday to my dear, friend. I remember being 18 and thinking he was a kid at heart. I'm so happy you guys are stil together and I love seeing your kids grow up!
I hope his birthday was memorable and he at all the cake he wanted!!
Happy Birthday Brady!!! You're SO old now....one year closer to 30. :) Thanks for calling me back the other day....I've been so worried about Stephanie's pampered chef. Good thing SHE let me know she got it. :)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Brady! You are an AWESOME friend. You have been there for us through a lot and we are thankful for it.
Happy Birthday to my dear, friend. I remember being 18 and thinking he was a kid at heart. I'm so happy you guys are stil together and I love seeing your kids grow up!
I hope his birthday was memorable and he at all the cake he wanted!!
Love you all,
Bekah-
Happy Birthday Brady!!! You're SO old now....one year closer to 30. :) Thanks for calling me back the other day....I've been so worried about Stephanie's pampered chef. Good thing SHE let me know she got it. :)
Post a Comment