Monday, November 30, 2009

BrAdY's DoWn 50LbS

It's been 4 weeks since Brady's surgery, He has lost 54 lbs as of this morning and looking pretty good. It is amazing to me how much this surgery is going to help him. He has down sized to a whole new wardrobe. I spent the last couple of days going through all of his cloths replacing them with hand me downs from when his dad had his surgery. Thanks to Jack I don't have to go out and buy a whole bunch of new cloths for Brady to only beable to wear for a couple of months. Brady has been getting along pretty well beaing able to eat and all. I think that the biggest trial he has is just being so tired all of the time. He like to try and fit a nap in almost everyday...ha like that will ever happen with these kids around.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Way to go Brady! A nap everyday? What is that?

R~ said...

Wow... down 54 lbs... that can only be put in perspective when one pictures a 50 lb bag of flour.
I am so happy for him... Tell him I know he can do it!

Happy Holidays, my friend.

Bekah~

Karen said...

Yeah! I'm glad he is doing so well! Hope your thanksgiving was awesome.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kyle mentioned that I need to get in contact with you to come look at some clothes. Will you me your phone number and then I can call you or you can call me. 8016444283 Melissa. We are so glad that he is doing well and that it is being successful for him. tell him hello and that we are so happy for him!