Nov 2009 Brady had a gastric-bypass this morning. He is doing alright considering the fact that he just had surgery. I asked him how he felt he said "ok, it just feels like I just got ran over by a Mac Truck" Well if that is what OK feels like I don't know what terrible feels like. He is expected to come home from the hospital tomorrow and he is requied "by the boss" to take a week off and stay home to recover. I hope in a year when I post his after picture you won't even beable to recognize him. As my mother-in-law says...I look over at my husband (Jack, Brady's dad who also had gastric-bypass just over 1 yr ago) and I think "who is that man in my bed?"
9 years ago



6 comments:
Our prayers are with your family, if you guys need anything at all please don't hesitate to give us a call. xoxo
I'm so excited for him! I hope his recovery goes smoothly and that he starts feeling better soon! Let us know if you need anything!
Yay we are so excited for him. hope all goes well.Let us know if there is anything we can do for you guys...
You, Brady and the kids are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope this works perfectly for him. I've known Brady for over 15 years and I am excited to watch his progress. Tell him I know he can do it!
Love,
R~
I'm so happy Brady made a decision that will forever make his life a better and healthy one! I can't wait to see updates and pictures! Go Brady!
I'm so happy Brady made a decision that will forever make his life a better and healthy one! I can't wait to see updates and pictures! Go Brady!
Post a Comment