9 years ago
Thursday, May 28, 2009
MoMoRiAl WeEkEnD
We have have misplaced my camera, I put it in one of those places : I will put this here so that I can find it later : places, I am sure you know what I am talking about. We had a great weekend up at the Cabin, except for the fact that I rained most of the time. We were cooking shoes by the fire pit trying to keep some dry ones around. Shae and Ian got new bikes and we took them up there so they could break them in a little...trust me they were MUDDY... They had a great time playing with friends and making smores. They are ready to go again:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sounds fun, but dirty! :) I hope you find your camera soon!!! I'm sure you guys can't wait to get back up to cabin in some nice DRY weather. :)
Post a Comment