Thursday, May 28, 2009

GoInG dAy ShIfT

Well I have accepted a job on day shift full time starting next week. I am so scared, if my life isn't crazy now it is going to get extremely crazy. . I haven't worked full time in 4 years (since before I had the twins.) It kinda came with bad timing because the kids are only out of school 1 week before I begin working full time..and I thought we were going to have a fun and playful summer. On the other hand I don't know how I would do it if the kids were not out of school, so maybe it came at a perfect time. I think this will give me a great opportunity and a change of pace which I am looking forward to. Thanks to great grandparents and Brady's cousin Aubrey we are going to work through all of the babysitting kinks as they appear.

No comments: