I know I know everyone is waiting for a picture update on Brady. I will try and get around to it soon. It's been just over two months and he has lost 83 lbs! He hasn't weight this much since high school. I am totally out of ideas on what to fix him for dinner. Soup seems to be the easiest thing for him to eat, so if you have some good soup recipes please share. Other than that Brady seems to be doing pretty well. He is feeling a lot better, now if only he could get his energy back I think he would be great. Business is really slow right now with no sign of change for the near future. I think that how about everything is these day except for TEFRA. I work in TEFRA Examination for IRS. We examine partnership returns to find all of these fraudulent tax prepares. Right now we have so much work I feel like I am buried in work, everyday when I get to work I don't know where to start. But I guess right now job security is a good thing.
Well if you haven't heard...which I think just about everyone has...Brady's sister Ambrie is pregnant. She is still in her first trimester but is very excited. She only has one child (Jaxson) and he just turned 11. We will be excited to welcome a new baby into our family since our babies now are 2 1/2.
I have to share a moment yesterday that happened at Walmart. I really wish I would have had a camera. It was one of those moments you suppose to be mad at you child for doing things they are not suppose to but you think it's so funny that you just want to laugh at them. Brady was in Automotive looking for something for his truck so he told the kids they could go look at the toys for a min. I heard a lot of noise with bouncing balls so I went to go see what they were doing. Just as I walk around the corner I see Ian 10 feet in the air climbing into the ball chamber. I don't now what he was thinking but could tell once saw me he knew he shouldn't have climbed in. He tried to get his balance but all of the balls kept falling out the bottom. I tried to be serious until he got his feet back on the ground and then I just laughed hysterically:)
9 years ago



3 comments:
Now I'm laughing! I can't believe that boy of yours climbed 10 feet up in the air! He never has his feet on the ground!
I'm happy to hear about Brady! I hope he feels better and has his energy soon... I can't wait to see him and tell him I'm cheering him on!
Hugs and kisses,
R~
That's so funny! Tell brady congrats. it was nice going to breakfast the other day and thanks for being an awesome partner in primary!
Brady looks awesome!
Ian is a crack up! I'm surprised that boy hasn't broken every bone in his body by now.
Post a Comment