Wow I can't believe it's almost fall. Where did summer go. We had a very busy August getting ready for school and starting football. Braxton is playing football and loving every minute of it all. The had to pick teams for his age group in North Ogden and he was 3rd pick...wow out of that many kids I guess he's really liked. That makes me feel good at least I am doing something right. His last 2 games has been a blast he has learned how to get into the backfield pretty fast and tackled that quarterback a few times, even with the other team lining him up with two kids. out of 4 games already this year they have only lost one...Go Worriors!!!
MaKayla started soccer and she looks so cute in her purple uniform. Her team is doing great also, I almost feel bad for the other team because their team rocks. MaKayla had her 8th birthday in August and was babtized the following Saturday just in time to make it to the Okur Temple dedication. She has a best friend named Hailey that lives 2 houses down. Hailey is 2 years older then MaKayla but they get along great. They always wait for eachother during recess and I just found out they have names for boys like Hotty #1 and Hotty # 2. I don't think I ready for this she is growing up way too fast.
Shae and Ian just started preschool, it's only 2 days a week and just doesn't seem like it's enough for them because they enjoy it soo much. Everyday when the go I always ask "so what did you do today" and tell always start by telling me what they didn't do that day. LOL. They crack me up. They spend a lot of time with Grandma Briskey and they really keep her going. They go to Grandpa Hadley's house every other Friday and run him ragged. I don't think they ever stop for a minute. As soon as I get them home they are out of the house playing with the neighborhood gang. Even when I tell them they can't play. I havn't quite figured out how to keep them in the house long for them to get their chorse done, guess they are just pretty social.
Brady spent the month of September hunting Elk with my dad. When he put them in the special hunt drawing he accidenally put the Archery code. They had a lot of fun and seem some really big Elk, however did not have enough luck to get close enough most of them and the 2 that they did....well let's just say my dad is still mad at himself. Brady's work has gotten really slow, most of their employees are laid off and he's moved back into the office working on bids to find work. I am really hoping they get something soon and this econmy starts impoving sometime soon. It helps that he is working in the office, that way he can get the kids up in the morning and get them all of to where they need to be. I have had a hard time adjusting to let him take on that morning task because that has always been my job. He has really been a big help ever since I started working full time.
Me, well I thought that I would have moved back to my old area at work and be part time again but that hasn't happened. I am still haning in the air, not knowing where I'll be working next month, if it will be dayshift or swingshift. I really like working dayshift, it has been a huge adjustment to work full time and I really hate it because I never have time for myself or am able to do the things that I want to do. I really need a date night sometime soon before I go crazy. We have been doing some remodeling on our house too. We got new carpet for the stairs and the basement last week. I love having carpet on the stairs, I never relized what a difference it would make.
9 years ago



3 comments:
That's so great that you guys are having so much fun! I'm sure your new flooring looks awesome and I am jealous of your new carpet! If you ever need anything, just let me know! we love when shae comes to say hi!
You guys really have been busy!!! It's so fun to hear updates on all the kids and you guys. You should do it more often! :) Hope things keep going good for you.
Hello dear,
I really hope you get the shift you want.. and you find some time for your self! Thanks for catching us up on your summer events!
I can't believe your twins are in pre-school! ...and Hottie 1 and Hottie 2? I lauged out loud! ..and so it begins!
Love everyone of you!
R~
Post a Comment