Monday, December 8, 2008

WaRd ChRiStMaS pArTy



We had a wounderful breakfast Christmas party!



The Primary sang a wounderful song for us.



Weber High Chamber Choir sang for us.


Then we had some special guests...as you can tell Shae did not

like them very well even when daddy tried to sit on his lap :)


Ian didn't have much to say but was ok with his treat bag.


Braxton on the other hand gave him and earful!



And MaKayla was just as excited!








6 comments:

R~ said...

Oh man.. I just nod my head every time I see a picture of Braxton... how can a child look EXACTLY like his father. I love it.
Nice job, Brady, for taking one for the team and sitting on Santy's lap.. hee-larious...

You have such cute kids- your girls are beautiful.

I hope Braxton gets what he wants for Christmas! xoxo

Auntie R!

Kristin said...

I love that Brady sat on Santa's lap. That is hilarious! Cody getting married? What?

R~ said...

Look at your new pictures down the side of your blog. I love the one of you! I love them all... I like Brady's hanger-in-the-mouth-smile!!

Happy Holidays, :)

R~ said...

Look at your new pictures down the side of your blog. I love the one of you! I love them all... I like Brady's hanger-in-the-mouth-smile!!

Happy Holidays, :)

R~ said...

Look at your new pictures down the side of your blog. I love the one of you! I love them all... I like Brady's hanger-in-the-mouth-smile!!

Happy Holidays, :)

Karen said...

your blog is so cute! i love the pics from the ward breakfast. rivs was looking right at your camera! what a cheeser. he didn't sing but just sat up there grinning his head off. thanks for the yummy carmels and being a great v.t. and friend! merry christmas!