9 years ago
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
LiFe HaS bEeN AbSoLuTlY cRaZy
Life has been absolutly crazy...We spent a lot of time at the doctors last week to find out that Brady's sugar level is way too high. The doctor diagnosed Brady on Tuesday as a type II diabetic. So he has to take a pill everyday to help control his sugar leval. The good thing is, the doc. thinks that if he were to loose 50-60 pounds it would probably go away if not dramatically decrease. As of today he has already lost 15 pounds! Go Brady I love and you and will support you in everyway I can...even if it means I have to quite drinking Pepsi too. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm so proud of him for losing 15 lbs- that only seems real when you pick up a bag of sugar that weighs the same.... He can do this!
I miss my Mt Dew- but I swear I felt worse when I was drinking it. I wish we lived by each other and we'd find new ways to make spinich tasty and new ways to spice up broccoli.
Tell Brady he wil be fine and he can do it! :)
Love,
Rebekah-
That is awesome about the 15lbs! I hope everything turns out ok! I also love my pepsi so I really feel for him! Happy Turkey day!
Post a Comment