Well we had a very fun and eventfull Halloween. The kids went to a trunk-or-treat yesterday so we just took it easy tonight. We visited grandma's and grandpa's, Aunt's and Uncles, did a little trick-or-treating around the neightborhood and called it a good night.
Braxton was a Evil Jester
MaKayla was a beautiful chinese girl
ShaeLynn was also a beautiful chinese girl
And Ian was our wounderful Astonaut who did not want to go the moon



2 comments:
Hearty lol to your Ian comment-"Who did not want to go to the moon." Funny.
They all look darling! Your girls really do look beautiful! Really pretty costumes... I know I say this every single time- but I just shake my head at how big they all are.
Trunk or Treat- I wonder if my kids will even know what door to door trick or treating is? :) I swear all the kids and tots I know do the trunker treat thing- sounds safer to me! :)
Love all 6 of you!
~Rebekah~
Shae and Ian don't really get the whole door to door thing. When we were trick or treating around the neighborhood Ian kept opening the door before the homeowners could get to the door and when I would say "ok now what do you say?" they would both say "please".
Post a Comment