Your family is beautiful.. look at these kids! OHHHHH!! Your daughters are beautiful. I think Kayla looks just like you.. your jaw, your smile.. your hair.. so pretty. Pretty girls! I cant believe how much your Braxton looks like his dad. I am in shock, Stephanie. WOW. Holy cow! You can even see Brady's personality in him.. that smug smile..those cheeks, eyes, the buzz cut. I love it Stephanie. Thank you so much for sending this to me.
1 comment:
Your family is beautiful.. look at these kids! OHHHHH!! Your daughters are beautiful. I think Kayla looks just like you.. your jaw, your smile.. your hair.. so pretty. Pretty girls!
I cant believe how much your Braxton looks like his dad. I am in shock, Stephanie. WOW. Holy cow! You can even see Brady's personality in him.. that smug smile..those cheeks, eyes, the buzz cut. I love it Stephanie.
Thank you so much for sending this to me.
Post a Comment